Thursday, January 17, 2013

2012 Holiday Photo Scavenger Hunt done!

Back in December, I wrote about my holiday photo scavenger hunt.  This is the third year that my son and I have done this together.  They are super fun and force you to get a little creative.  You can see my original post here.

I have to admit this year I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to finish it.  But, I put it on my to do list and got 'er done!  My son asked me what is "holiday" about a window.  I told him when I set out to take my photos I try to put something Christmas in the photo.  For example, I could have just taken a photo of the window but I was sure to stand so that I could see the tree.

Another photo project that I really like (but not sure if I can handle!) is the December Daily project by Ali Edwards.  I may try it this year, but that time of year is always so busy and I just don't know if I can commit to it.  We'll shall see!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment