Thursday, March 14, 2013

A month in photos: 2012 photo book

I wanted to share a little bit of my photo book on the blog to show you a quick and easy idea for printing these collages.  Shutterfly has a coupon every once in a while for a free 8x8 photo book, but I usually don't have anything ready.  This time I quickly added my 2012 collages from the month in photos project and added some quotes to fill in the blank pages.  I kept it simple with an all white layout and the cover has just a simple title and the year.

I got this back in January and we keep it on a table in the living room.  It is picked up and looked at often.  This makes me feel so good to see my photos being looked at and not just stored away on the computer.  I've made a photo book for 2011 using Rebecca's 2013 template and plan to order it soon.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment