Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Goals

We all have goals.  Some big and some little.  But, this post is about scrapbooking goals.  My style of scrapbooking has evolved so much.  From digital kits now to simple collages.  It's more about memory keeping and sharing these days with me.  I went from being being very detailed and behind to simplified and getting somewhere.  I'd like to find a happy medium one day of photos, journaling, and embellishments.

There are so many options with scrapbooking today.  You can paper scrap, digital scrap, and hybrid scrap if you can't make up your mind LOL.  One thing that I have really been interested in starting is Project Life.  It's been around for a while, but I have always been a little intimidated by it.  Now they have mini PL albums and mini kits too.  I'm thinking I might order two this summer and work on the kids' baby books.

Smaller goals that I want to work towards with our memory keeping is journaling (read my post here about lists), get back to doing photo challenges (monthly themes and try something new like Simple things Sunday), more seasonal projects (like December Daily), and stay on top of my monthly photos.  What are your memory keeping goals for this year?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment