Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A month in photos: November, December, and a year in review collage

Yes, I am not good at keeping up with my blog.  I know.  Bad blogger!  I thought I was only behind on December's post but then realized I didn't post November's either.  Oh well, it is here now and also made a quick year in review collage to put in the back of my photo book.  Hoping to work on that today!  I do hope to blog more than once a month (or two!) and might just start blogging about whatever plus my photo stuff.  We'll see.

A little note on how I did the year in review collage.  I didn't make a template for it, but I used the month flags from my free template that I shared here and lined them up across the top of a 12x12 page.  I reduced them in size by 90% to give them some space in between.  The rest is just dragging and dropping the monthly collages onto the page and reducing their size to 25%.  Then once they are all arranged I reduced each one to 99% individually to create the white line between them.  If you select all of them before reducing they will not be spaced evenly.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment