Saturday, March 1, 2014

A month in photos: January and February 2014

These past two months flew by!  We've had lots of fun.  It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to handle my monthly collages this year.  I thought about trying to do two pages instead of just one page for each month, but ultimately I decided the one page has been working for me.  No need to make it complicated.  I like the simplicity of picking the best photos that highlight our month.

One of the reasons that I had thought about doing more pages is because I take a lot of photos.  Especially a lot of nature or artsy photos.  So, I am still thinking of how to handle that.  I will either make a book just for those photos or instead of just having a quote page after each quarter in my photo books come up with a collage of those photos with the quote.  Or both!

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment