Friday, December 26, 2014

A month in photos: Catching up on 2014!

This year has been a busy one.  I haven't devoted as much time to photography and scrapbooking as I usually do, but I still took the time to take some photos each month and kept up with my monthly photo collages.

My monthly collages for  2015 will all be done using the project life app which I am really excited about.  I bought the app a couple months ago and have played around a little with it.  I think it will handle my scrapbook needs perfectly and without having to turn on my computer.  I still plan on uploading my photos to the computer for now, but at least putting together pages will be simpler and quicker than Photoshop Elements 10.

Enough chit chat!  Here are my monthly collages for March through November.  These were all done in Photoshop Elements 10.  Font is Ali Edward's handwriting font.

Thanks for reading!









simple as that

No comments:

Post a Comment